At Ultra Liquors we pride ourselves on always conducting ourselves in the right spirit. We endeavor to deliver real value by ensuring our offering is always pitched at the right price, found in the right location and that our service is delivered with the right attitude.
Our spirit is always grounded in integrity in all that we do and we take pride in all our relationships. At Ultra Liquors, we treat everyone with the same integrity and respect as if they were part of our family.
Being accepted into our ‘pride’, you form part of one of the most well established, strongest, independently owned liquor traders in South Africa,
An Ultra Liquors Franchise will provide the independent liquor store a competitive stance against the supermarket chain liquor stores, yet still retain your independent trading and business skills.
· The primary benefit of being part of ULTRA is the rebate sharing arrangement between ULTRA and its franchise members. Members will obtain a share of rebates for direct purchases from the major alcoholic beverage suppliers in South Africa.
· Members will be able to leverage off ULTRA’s strong purchasing power hence placing the member in a situation which would otherwise not have been obtained on an individual basis:
o Members will benefit from richer promotional calendars.
o Members will enjoy bulk discounts on invoice from the first case from the major alcoholic beverage suppliers in South Africa.
o Members will have access to JAB stock deals from suppliers through ULTRA’s redistribution stores.
o Members will have access to ‘gifting’ products.
· ULTRA will supply stock to Members at the best competitor advertised price through its network of corporate owned stores. (*Pick-up only)
· Members will immediately benefit from national marketing campaigns of the ULTRA brand.
· Preferential Banking rates
· Acess to professional credit rating services for potential credit account customers.
· Access to the specialised and highly skilled knowledge of the Head Office management team relating to amongst others:
o Operational procedures and policies,
o Basic Labour Relations, Employment Contracts and Job descriptions
o Customer service principles
· Through our experienced area management team, Members will enjoy ongoing business guidance which includes specific aspects to the liquor industry:
o Wine and Malt Whiskey education
o Planogram and Store flow education
o Market and consumer consumption trends
· Members will have access to ULTRA’s market-leading wine knowledge
· ULTRA VALUE card offering